In times like these, it is especially important to protect the health of our guests and staff.
That is why our hygiene concept is constantly being developed and adapted to the current requirements.
All information for your stay can be found on our website and in the Interalpen-app. We will of course be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We ask for compliance with these measures and for your consideration in your behaviour towards guests and employees.
Thank you very much for your support and your trust!
- Upon arrival, please show one of the following confirmations:
- a negative test result: monitored Rapid Test (valid for 24h), Antigen test (valid for 48h) or PCR test (valid for 72h)
- a vaccination certificate (valid for 9 months; EU-approved vaccinations only)
- or a confirmation of a cured Covid-19 disease (valid for 6 months)
- For stays of two days or more, it is mandatory for 'tested-only' guests to undergo a supervised Covid-19 test in order to continue using all facilities and hotel services. Cured or vaccinated guests are liberated from this in-house testing obligation.