An e-bike excursion is one of the most enjoyable ways to explore the Tyrolean Alps. With a little help from a motor, you can tackle even long or steep routes with ease. If you just want a leisurely day out, with an e-bike you are perfectly equipped to enjoy the mountain panoramas. Of course you can also rent mountain bikes. On request, a tour guide will accompany you for an additional charge.
- 2 nights in the room category of your choice (Premium, Superior, Deluxe, Deluxe Twin)
- 1 biking map of the region
- Loan of an Interalpen-rucksack plus 1 packed lunch
- 1 "Cube" rental e-bike and 1 helmet for 1 day per person
- 1 reflexology foot massage (35 minutes) or 1 individual massage (35 minutes) per person
- Including the Interalpen-Standard package
Price per person from € 595 in a Premium Double Doom in season D.Other room types and seasons on request. Valid from spring to autumn 2021 (weather permitting).
Included services of the Interalpen-Standard package
- Rich breakfast buffet
- 6-course à la carte dinner menu including salad buffet and cheese board
- Gala dinner every Sunday
- Use of the spacious Interalpen-Spa (more than 5,300 m²)
- Underground garage parking
- Childcare for children aged 3 upwards
- Tennis – indoor and outdoor courts
- Transfer on arrival and departure from / to Innsbruck airport or from / to Seefeld, Telfs, Innsbruck or Mittenwald railway stations
- High speed internet connection in your room and free Wi-Fi
Package booking information
We ask for your understanding that offers cannot be changed or combined with other offers and can only be booked directly. Package prices are shown with the relevant season. Package bookings are not possible in Season A. The list price will be charged for additional nights. The supplement for south-facing rooms is €20 per person and night. Supplement for a Lodge room is €30 per person and night. Prices are subject to change.