Whether you prefer a mountain tour or a leisurely ramble, you are sure to find your favourite route around the Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol. You can pick up a trail right by the hotel and discover idyllic mountain lakes, peaceful forests and remote pastures. On request, a tour guide will be happy to accompany you for an additional charge. Afterwards, pure wellness and a soothing massage for tired legs await you in the Interalpen-spa.
- 2 nights in the room category of your choice (Premium, Superior, Deluxe, Deluxe Twin)
- 1 hiking map of the region
- Loan of an Interalpen-rucksack and picnic blanket, plus 1 packed lunch per person for 1 tour
- 1 hiker’s legs massage (45 minutes)
- Including the Interalpen Standard package
On request a tour guide will accompany you (additional charge).
Price per person from € 640 in a Premium Double Room in season D. Other room types and seasons on request. Valid from spring to autumn 2022 (weather permitting).
Included services of the Interalpen Standard Package
- Rich breakfast buffet
- 6-course à la carte dinner menu including starter buffet and cheese selection
- Use of the spacious Interalpen-Spa (more than 5,300 m²)
- Underground garage parking
- Childcare for children aged 3 upwards
- Tennis – indoor and outdoor courts
- Transfer on arrival and departure from / to Innsbruck airport or from / to Seefeld, Telfs, Innsbruck or Mittenwald railway stations
- High speed internet connection in your room and free Wi-Fi
Package booking information
We ask for your understanding that offers cannot be changed or combined with other offers and can only be booked directly. Package prices are shown with the relevant season. Package bookings are not possible in Season A. The list price will be charged for additional nights. The supplement for south-facing rooms is €20 per person and night. Supplement for a Lodge room is €30 per person and night. Prices are subject to change.