Sparkling snow-covered mountains form a beautiful backdrop to your luxury holiday in the Tyrolean Alps. Explore the landscape on a snow-shoe tour or winter ramble, then enjoy undisturbed relaxation for two in the Private Spa. After a day out in the bracing cold, a cosy fondue evening brings it all to a perfect close.
- 3 nights in the room category of your choice (Premium, Superior, Deluxe, Deluxe Twin)
- 1 snow-shoe trek or winter ramble as part of our activity programme* (90 minutes)
- Free hire of snow-shoes per person
- 3 hours in the Private Spa including 1 bottle of champagne
- 1 fondue evening for two
- Including the Interalpen-Standard package
Price per person from €865 in a Premium double room in season D. Other room types and seasons on request. Valid until mid-March 2022 (depending on weather conditions). Arrival Monday to Friday. *The hike takes place on fixed dates, possibly with other participants and cannot be postponed.
Included services of the Interalpen Standard Package
- Rich breakfast buffet
- 6-course à la carte dinner menu including salad buffet and cheese board
- Use of the spacious Interalpen-Spa (more than 5,300 m²)
- Underground garage parking
- Childcare for children aged 3 upwards
- Tennis – indoor and outdoor courts
- Transfer on arrival and departure from / to Innsbruck airport or from / to Seefeld, Telfs, Innsbruck or Mittenwald railway stations
- High speed internet connection in your room and free Wi-Fi
Package booking information
We ask for your understanding that offers cannot be changed or combined with other offers and can only be booked directly. Package prices are shown with the relevant season. Package bookings are not possible in Season A. The list price will be charged for additional nights. The supplement for south-facing rooms is €20 per person and night. Supplement for a Lodge room is €30 per person and night. Prices are subject to change.