Nestled in forests, meadows and mountains, the Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol at 1,300 m above sea level impresses with its dreamlike location, incomparable spaciousness and a mountain view from every room. Experience award-winning cuisine, relaxing wellness moments and breathtaking nature experiences in the Olympiaregion Seefeld.
1. Bike tour to Seebensee (ascent 410 m) – this little paradise was voted the most beautiful place in Tyrol in 2017.
2. Hike to the Gehrenspitze (ascent 1,300 m) via the mountain huts Wangalm and Wettersteinhütte – in addition to fantastic views, there are delicious Tyrolean specialities to enjoy.
3. The Leutascher Geisterklamm is a mystical place - embark with your family on a discovery tour with rugged rocks and thundering waterfalls.
4. Hike to the Hohe Munde (ascent 1,400 m) via the mountain hut Rauthütte - A fantastic panorama of the surrounding mountains awaits you on our local mountain (only for experienced, sure-footed hikers).
5. Bike tour via Seefeld and the lake Möserer See (ascent 657 m) - Along rustic huts, mountain lakes and forests, the 27 km tour takes you to the Fludertal valley.
Fun on the mountains and in the Interalpen: With professional childcare (from 3 years) and in the adventure playground in the middle of the forest, your children will also experience spectacular Tyrolean nature off the hiking trails.
While the natural surroundings unfold their invigorating effect, the 5,300 m² Interalpen-Spa ensures all-round well-being. The rustic Tyrolean sauna village, the ladies' spa, a large panorama pool, a stylish private spa, cosy relaxation rooms and a beautifully landscaped spa garden with mountain views invite you to unwind. Let our spa team pamper you and look forward to a diverse selection of beneficial treatments.
At the Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol you start the day with a rich breakfast buffet and fresh rolls from the hotel's own bakery. At the à-la-carte menu at lunchtime and the 6-course choice menu in the evening, chef Mario Döring skilfully combines Austrian classics, international dishes and new creations. At the Interalpen-Chef's Table you will experience an unforgettable gourmet experience directly in the kitchen and look over the chefs' shoulders while they create an 8-course tasting menu for you.
Services of the Interalpen-Standard package
- Rich breakfast buffet
- 6-course à la carte dinner menu including salad buffet and cheese board
- Gala dinner every Sunday
- Use of the spacious Interalpen-Spa (more than 5,300 m²)
- Underground garage parking
- Childcare for children aged 3 upwards
- Tennis – indoor and outdoor courts
- Transfer on arrival and departure from / to Innsbruck airport or from / to Seefeld, Telfs, Innsbruck or Mittenwald railway stations
- High speed Internet connection in your room
For carefree and pleasant holidays
Located at 1,300 metres above sea level, the Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol impresses with its spaciousness and size. From the hotel lobby and the 5,300 m² Interalpen-Spa, to the spacious rooms and suites – here you will find enough space to relax 'with distance'.
As the well-being of you and our staff is our top priority, we have developed an hygiene agreement. This agreement serves as the basis for the common cooperation in the hotel and is constantly updated.