So close to golfing heaven: only a few minutes away from the Interalpen lies the 18-hole Seefeld-Wildmoos course, one of the most beautiful courses in the Alps. Perfect for a golf holiday, you can reach another six courses in less than an hour's drive, including the popular 27-hole Mieminger Platau Golf Park. In case of bad weather, simply switch to our hotel's own indoor golf simulator. What time would you like to tee off?
A golf setting out of a picture book: The par 72 Seefeld-Wildmoos golf course - designed by star architect Donald Harradine - integrates organically into the hilly landscape at 1,300m and offers many natural obstacles such as mounds, depressions and slopes. The magnificent view of the peaks and ranges of the Karwendel and Wetterstein mountains offer an additional energy boost when teeing off.
- 25 % green fee reduction if you stay at the Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol
- Reachable by golf caddy in a few minutes (900 m)
Another golf course in the heart of the Tyrolean Alps, Golfpark Mieminger Plateau is less than 30 minutes by car from our hotel. At the foot of the Mieminger mountain range, an 18-hole championship course and a 9-hole park course await you. The mild and sunny climate allows you to play from the end of March until the end of November.
No less than seven golf courses lie less than 50km away from the Interalpen. Thanks to the Golf Tyrol Card, you can play them too even without a membership.
- Golfclub Innsbruck-Igls, Rinn - 44km
- Golfclub Innsbruck-Igls, Lans - 44km
- Olympia Golf Igls - 44km
- Golfplatz Seefeld-Wildmoos - 900m
- Golfclub Seefeld-Reith - 14km
- Golfpark Mieming, 18-Loch Championship - 17km
- Golfpark Mieming, 9-Loch Park Course - 17km