Olympiaregion Seefeld is a beautiful area offering outdoor experiences throughout the entire year, as well as stunning natural scenery and a wide range of leisure time options just outside your door. Enjoy the benefits of living in one of the most beautiful places in Austria and boost your vigour and vitality up in the mountains.
Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol cares about the wellbeing of our team, and offers numerous benefits.
- All working hours are paid
- Holiday and Christmas benefits
- Customised work models: 5 & 6-day weeks, full time & part time
- Commuting allowance for commuters who cannot use the daily free (company) bus or shuttle
- Professional, high-quality working opportunities guaranteed in a 5-star superior hotel
- Work according to standards set by ‘The Leading Hotels of the WorldTM’
- Culinary awards
- Certified Tyrolean provider of apprentice training
- Excellent chances of promotion and a great career launch
- Welcome / information events at the beginning of the season
- Onboarding workshop for new employees
- Yearly performance review
- Further training academy
- Staff events: Celebrate success!
Under the Liebherr corporate group we offer our employees:
- Secure and long-term jobs
- A variety of occupational opportunities – also in the affiliated hotels in the Liebherr Group
- Affordable accommodation in the residential building with a cosy living room (5 minutes from the hotel)
directly at the hotel: single and double rooms with shower/toilet. Most of the rooms are newly-renovated inclusive a fully equipped kitchenette & a cosy lounge for everyone.
only 7 minutes by car from the hotel in a quiet and sunny location in Leutasch, a small village with supermarket, farm shop and restaurants. Single and double rooms with shower/toilet, flat screen TV and balcony. The beautiful large garden and two lounges are also available.
- No charge:
- Excellent meals around the clock and on days off in the staff restaurant
- Underground car park usage
- Use of washing machines and dryers
- WLAN in all rooms
- Cleaning of uniforms for all operative departments
- Staff shuttle to Telfs and back – 2x per week
- Use of hotel fitness studio in the evening
- Weekly workouts, free tennis court use, free mountain bike hire, free sledge hire and numerous other sporting options just outside your door
- Sunbathing lawn for staff (5 minutes from the hotel)
- Use of hotel pools and the clothed sauna in the evening
- Attractive programme for family & friends
- Various bonus & discount promotions with the "My Seefeld - Employee Loyality App"