Olympiaregion Seefeld is a beautiful area offering outdoor experiences throughout the entire year, as well as stunning natural scenery and a wide range of leisure time options just outside your door. Enjoy the benefits of living in one of the most beautiful places in Austria and boost your vigour and vitality up in the mountains.
Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol cares about the wellbeing of our team, and offers numerous benefits.
- All working hours are paid
- Holiday and Christmas benefits
- Customised work models: 5 & 6-day weeks, full time & part time
- Commuting allowance for commuters who cannot use the daily free (company) bus or shuttle or free VVT job ticket
- Monthly bonus payment of € 150 for our apprentices
- Professional, high-quality working opportunities guaranteed in a 5-star superior hotel
- Work according to standards set by ‘Preferred Hotels & Resorts’
- Culinary awards
- Certified Tyrolean provider of apprentice training
- Awarded as Top Employer 2023
- Excellent chances of promotion and a great career launch
- Welcome / information events at the beginning of the season
- Onboarding workshop for new employees
- Regular feedback reviews and yearly performance review
- Further training academy
- Staff events: Celebrate success!
Under the Liebherr corporate group we offer our employees:
- Secure and long-term jobs
- A variety of occupational opportunities – also in the affiliated hotels in the Liebherr Group
- Affordable accommodation in the residential building with a cosy living room (5 minutes from the hotel)
directly at the hotel: single and double rooms with shower/toilet. Most of the rooms are newly-renovated inclusive a fully equipped kitchenette & a cosy lounge for everyone.
only 7 minutes by car from the hotel in a quiet and sunny location in Leutasch, a small village with supermarket, farm shop and restaurants. Single and double rooms with shower/toilet, flat screen TV and balcony. The beautiful large garden and two lounges are also available.
- Excellent meals around the clock and on days off in the staff restaurant
- Underground car park usage
- Use of washing machines and dryers
- WLAN in all rooms
- Cleaning of uniforms for all operative departments
- Staff shuttle to Telfs with return – multiple times a day
- Use of hotel fitness studio on 4 evenings in the week
- Weekly workouts, free tennis court use, free mountain bike hire, free sledge hire and numerous other sporting options just outside your door
- Discounted tennis lessons for employees through our cooperation with LUX Tennis
- Sunbathing lawn for staff (5 minutes from the hotel)
- Use of hotel pools and the clothed sauna on 4 evenings in the week
- Attractive programme for family & friends
- Various bonus & discount promotions with the "My Seefeld - Employee Loyality App"
- Special conditions at Preferred hotels & resorts on request