Idyllically located in the forest and only a 10-minute walk from the Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol is the rustic Interalpen-mountain hut. With its panelled wooden walls and traditional stove, it captivates with cosiness and rural flair. Traditional Tyrolean hut evenings are held regularly for hotel guests, but event guests also appreciate the Interalpen-mountain hut as a versatile event location.
Just 500 metres west of the hotel, the traditional Interalpen-mountain hut is easily spotted. The façade is clad in old wood timbers and the arbours on the sides evoke the charming Tyrolean style. In the entrance area, you are immediately welcomed in by the hut ambience that extends through the entire bar and restaurant area. On the terrace you can enjoy an aperitif or have a barbecue – all with a view of the Hohe Munde mountain. Typical Tyrolean delicacies complement the event location in culinary terms and, depending on the occasion, we cater to your individual menu wishes.
- Music system with media connections
- Stage connections and microphone
- 2 scenic lights
- Indoor area with WC, kitchen, bar, tiled stove
- Mobile room dividers for different group sizes (40 / 100 / 150 people)
- Private terrace area
- Marquee extensions possible on request
- Barrier-free access
- 174 m² total size
- 150 seats in the Interalpen-mountain hut
- 230 seats including terrace
- In addition, marquee extensions are possible
To the MICE brochure