No wellness wishes remain unfulfilled in our spacious sauna world. For many guests, the sauna village at the Interalpen is the highlight of our spa – with a Swiss stone pine room with four infrared sunbeds and bio sauna as well as two Finnish saunas and steam baths, it is probably also the most relaxing. Accessible from the pool area, a 230 m2 textile sauna area awaits you. In addition, an exclusive oasis of well-being has been created for ladies in the Ladies' Spa. After your sauna session, you can choose one of the many resting places in the hotel or in the spa garden to relax in further.
In traditional mountain hut style, our sauna village is reminiscent of a real Tyrolean village. Infusions with aromas ranging from rose to mint to chocolate, sometimes including a salt scrub, take place three times a day. If the Finnish saunas are too hot, we recommend the more moderate bio sauna.
We ask for your understanding that we currently do not offer scheduled sauna infusions. Instead, we provide everything you need to perform your own sauna infusion.
After the sauna, the salt water grotto or spa garden invite you to cool down and enjoy some reflective moments.
- Two Finnish saunas (90°C)
- Two steam baths
- Bio sauna (45 to 60°C – ideal for beginners)
- Swiss stone pine infrared room
Opening times: 10.00 am – 08.00 pm (for children until 03.00 pm)
With us, everyone can enjoy a soothing sauna experience. Our international guests – with different sauna etiquette or families with children – appreciate our textile sauna world. With natural materials such as wood and stone, the character of Tyrol is authentically captured here too. The connecting walkway allows you to combine your sauna session with a visit to the panorama pool.
- Finnish textile sauna (90°C)
- Steam bath
- Textile bio sauna (45 to 60°C – ideal for beginners)
- Infrared salt water cabin
- Ice fountain and foot baths
Opening times: 06.00 am – 08.00 pm (for children
until 03.00 pm)
Our feel-good oasis, perfectly tailored to women's needs. The design in the Ladies' Spa is reminiscent of oriental bathing culture; subtle golden tones all round, while the dark materials radiate tranquillity. Privacy is paramount and so you will find amenities here exclusively for women:
- Finnish sauna (90°C)
- Steam bath
- Relaxation showers and ice fountain
- Separate relaxation area with heated benches made of natural stone
At least as important as the sauna itself is the resting phase afterwards. The Interalpen-Spa offers you a wide range of options for this. Surrounded by natural materials, with views out towards the surrounding nature, you can let your soul dangle and enjoy the silence.
- Relaxation room with a roaring fireplace opposite the Tyrolean Sauna Village
- Seating nooks and hanging baskets for extra privacy
- Relaxation pavilion in the spa garden with a view of the Alpine panorama
- Swimming pool gallery: separate relaxation room with direct access from the textile sauna
- Beach chair and relaxation nooks by the indoor pool