The majestic mountain world found in Austrian Tyrol is made for a dashing chassis and powerful engines. At 1,300 m, the high plateau at Seefeld is the perfect backdrop for car events of all kinds. The Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol has long hosted outings or car rallies and has been the location of extraordinary stagings and car presentations several times.
With a view into the Inn valley and surrounded by the Karwendel and Wetterstein mountains, the hotel's location offers you various opportunities for exciting excursions. Experience the heady heights of Tyrol on a glacier tour, enjoy the view of the impressive landscape on a four-lake tour or start an international three-country tour. The ÖAMTC driving safety centre in Innsbruck also offers the use of a test track with a total area of 60,000 m².
- 280 underground parking spaces, cost-free
- accessible indoor event area Andreas Hofer ballroom and the tennis hall as an additional event area
- proximity to scenic panoramic and mountain pass roads
- private driveway to the hotel
- charging station for electric vehicles: 2x 5x16A, 2x 5x63A
- car cleaning service directly at the hotel for a fee
As a specialist for automobile events, we organise car presentations in our drivable locations around the hotel. These include the underground car park with 280 free parking spaces, the Andreas Hofer Hall with a car presentation area and the 1,300 m² tennis hall, which can be converted into an event location for a wide variety of events.